Come to the Water, Come to the Well, Drink of Life, Life Everlasting

Come to the Water, Come to the Well, Drink of Life, Life Everlasting
"If anyone is thirsty let him come to me and drink..." ~ Jesus (John 7 :37)

New Morning Hope

New Morning Hope
Hope, New Every Morning Fills My Soul With Joy

Monday, April 15, 2013

Beautiful ONE




Beautiful ONE

New Life is Born
Arise inside  the Life of Your Beloved One.


My
Beautiful Dove
I See the winds of New Life Arising,
Come away with me
My Beloved Dove
  fly with me in the Winds
of
LOVE
created just for us.

Catch the trade winds of
New Life
in the sails of your
Beautiful One Heart
birthed under the Shelter of
Father's Wings.


Within the
secret chamber of  Love
fly, fly, fly....
My Beautiful One.

Soar
My Beautiful Dove

 forever more.Inside
the Life of
LOVE.

Sweet One,
Fly with me in
LOVE.

Fly with me
In-side of
Our 
Beautiful One
Heart
of
LOVE.


~~~~

The atmosphere of Heaven is in our eyes
and in our ears.

I hear the sounds of Rain
pouring down far and near.

I feel the scent of rain
pouring down upon my skin.

I see the sound of light
coming across the skies.

I melt in his Presence as He thunders the sounds
of His LOVE throughout the night..

Atmosphere of Heaven ~ Dove of LOVE,
you're taking us higher into the cliffs of the rocks.
You've  removed the veil of darkness from our eyes,
we see your
Love
for us
face to face.

Face to Face,
Heart to Heart
together as One
we
SEE  LOVE.
~~~~

Our hearts begin to see the dawning of our new day
as bright as the new day sun
brilliantly shining
 upon the path of LOVE  laid out before us.

Atmosphere of Heaven,
we have  found You
inside the illuminating canopy of
'The Living Light of LOVE'

~~~~~

My Beloved Dove,
Behind the veil
Inside the secret place of your heart,
I See Love in your eyes.


Beautiful One
I hear
the Heart beat of
Heaven
flowing as water through your
heart.

My Sweet Dove.Come away with me
for
 I  behold
Heaven
Living inside your eyes.




(Carrie, My Love, you Carry the Captivating LOVE and Grace of Heaven within your
Beautiful One Heart of LOVE)

Carrie ...
Rebecca Love Grace

© Copyright 2013










1 comment:

Carrie LOVE said...

Ruth Esther Schlafer McGee Born to be His Bride

Birthed into Beloved's nest ~*~
Thrust upon His holy breast
Wet and wrinkled, raw and wild
You became Creator's child.

Daily, you were fed and groomed
Sheltered in Love's feathered room
Wings to cover you at night < / \>
Held close until the morning light.

Softly over you - Love sings .. ~`^'~
You dance, and want to try your wings All by yourself- and then you saw
How far below.__Love broke your fall!

Swooping further, and up under \"~,/`
Saving you from lightning's thunder
Love and Grace so cherished you
Naught could stop what they would do.
Flying high, with Love beside
Soaring, swirling Grace inside ~ `,°'.~
Bursting forth came #5-alive
Lovingkindness to abide.

Tender mercies never ending
Face- ing trials,His -Book, befriending
Everlasting Love to Carrie, ~~~~~
Bride of Christ+First Love - to marry!

Love-breathed Grace to Heaven's
The Church, He died for, to impart -
"Beautiful One, My Beloved Dove ~`
Come be with Me, Go share My Love."

"Come away with Me, My '1- 'Bride,
I built a place for us, to reside."...
Forever together is Heaven's Heart:
Belovedness(t) - as ~ ~at the start!

i'm my Beloved's and He is mine
Now until the end of time ... and
After this, ~ e t e r n i t y ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ All One in Perfect Unity...

"I in them, and Thou in Me,
That they might be One, completely"-
With Father, Holy Spirit, Son /_\
We, like them, and with Him, ONE!

Beloved One, Beautiful One
Husband and Wife,
Father and Son! It has begun ~~
Spirit to spirit and spirits- all free
To worship and praise so thankfully!

Clean, fresh &pure- no wrinkle or spot
Wisdom will dwell there, but sin?
It will not!
Clothed now immortally, righteous robes seen-
Crowns for the King, with prairse
from His Queen !¡!¡i

Now, just like Him, by Him - glorified!
He is her brideGroom;
She is His Bride!!
He'd come to seek her, to bleed,
and to die ---
Buying her back- sin's debt paid:
crucified.. +

Laid in a tomb, but death Overcome
In less than 3days: by Resurrection!
O HALLELUYAH!! He paid the Price-
His sinless Perfection now clothes us
in White!!!!!

We are His Body, Jesus - the Head
Kingdom in order, just as He said.
Blood of the Lamb,
Testimonial Word
Our Overcomings will ever be heard!!

Lovingly composed (all day: 5-15)

for: Carrie and the King of Kings
(a representative of the awaiting
Bride of Christ, and her Savior)

by: T-ruth (i, beneath the Cross)
and our Creator and Conqueror ~
Yeshua haMashiach -Jesus- the Christ,
Son of God - Yahweh - Yahovah -
Elohim (Trinity), Whose Breath is
Holy Spirit - Ruach haKodesh

on behalf of: the Church, the Body-
the Bride- of Christ